SoftwarePromotionCodes.com offers the Best mediAvatar iPod Video Converter promo code offers & bargains. If your seeking a bargain on mediAvatar products, look no further than SoftwarePromotionCodes.com for the very best mediAvatar iPod Video Converter promotion codes. mediAvatar provides us with the most significant discounts codes and voucher codes so we can pass on considerable bargains instantly to you.
mediAvatar iPod Video Converter is the easiest way to put any videos on iPod in the way of converting other video formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, DivX, ASF, VOB, 3GP to iPod video MPEG-4/MP4 and music MP3, M4A, etc. Besides, it is also an iPod music converter to convert audios like WAV, WMA, MP2, AC3, RA, and OGG to iPod MP3, M4A and AAC, and an iPod picture converter to make iPod video from JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF pictures.
Fully compatible with NVIDIA® CUDA technology, speeding up the video encoding/decoding (especially high-definition video) by 5X on any PC with CUDA-enable GPU.
1. It works well with all iPod models: iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle and even iPhone,
2. Detect CPU automatically and offer you the highest video to iPod conversion speed.
3. Add diverse profiles to one simultaneously for converting in one step, thus you don’t need to repeat setting one format and clicking to output for getting diverse files from one anymore.
4. Split one file into several by setting split time or size, or specify the file size accurately using the Bitrate calculator tool to output the file in a size that plays best for your iPod.
5. Convert the segment you want by setting the start point and duration as you wish to remove the unwanted.
6. Provide general and advanced settings for diversifying your iPod video and audio conversion: video quality, video codec, bit rate, frame rate, etc.
7. Concise interface and batch conversion make your iPod video conversion easier and handier.
8. Run this iPod video converter in background to lower its priority and save CPU resources for other programs.
9. Preview source file and take snapshot of favorite video frames
10. Set after done action as shut down, hibernate, stand by or exit program before conversion to save trouble.